🖋 Review Policy 📚
Coffee Breaks and Bookmarks currently accepts fiction and nonfiction submissions for review from authors, publicists, or publishers.
Please keep in mind:
- I accept books in print (Electronic editions are limited due to the overwhelming amount available).
- If you are submitting an ARC or galley, I can typically coordinate publishing the review to correspond to the release date, if given an appropriate time frame.
- I reserve the right to decline your review request for any reason, and I do not guarantee a review of every book sent to me. If I realize that a book may simply be a bad fit for me, I prefer not to review it at all rather than writing a negative review.
- Books will not be returned once received for review.
- I am completely honest in my reviews, so I prefer to decline review requests if I do not think I will enjoy the book. If you’re only seeking favorable reviews, please do not submit for review.
- I enjoy nonfiction, so even if your book isn’t listed in the types accepted, if it’s well-written, I may be very interested.
- If you have any questions about whether or not I’m interested in your book, please ask!
- The reviews shared on this site are the opinion of the reviewer, and they are the property of this site and can only be used with the permission of the reviewer.
Reviews may include:
- Cover image
- Link to author’s website or FB Author page
- Book metadata
- Personal rating on a 5-point scale
- Cross-promotion on social media sites including Twitter, Facebook, and/or Pinterest.
- Affiliate links to purchase the book at Amazon and/or other sites.
- An abbreviated review posted on Goodreads, and a commercial website such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble.
Fiction Genres Accepted:
- AA Fiction
- Young Adult
- Contemporary Romance
- Literary Fiction
Nonfiction Generally Accepted:
- Christian Living/Growth
- Religious/Spirituality Books (other than from Christian perspective)
Please contact me using the form below or you can email me directly at email@example.com Include Review Request in the email subject line.
What to Include in Your Review Request:
- Release date
- Page count
- Age range of the intended audience (for children’s/young adult books)
- Web site associated with the book or author
- Your contact name (and role)
- Expected time frame when you would like the review to be posted (if applicable)